Professional and Reliable Project Management
Maxwell FM is able to manage minor and major projects, from WC refurbishments to major extensions. Our remit is to make your life easier….. from start to finish
The Project Consultant will ensure that you receive best value, best working practice and best project.
Maxwell Facilities Management Ltd offers a one stop shop for all your School’s premises needs.
Qualified British Institute of Facilities Management (BIFM) Consultants will support and guide your School through the maze of Condition Surveys, Health and Safety Audits, Premises Plans, Planned Preventative Maintenance and best value quotat
Contracts start from £1200 per annum. Often, with contract reviews, we can save your School more than this each year by conducting best value analysis on your current suppliers.
Employing a friendly, professional and competitive company means you can feel rest assured that your School complies with all legislation and your staff, children and visitors are safe.
Typically, a minor project would consist of:
- Identification of project and budget estimate
- Compilation of specification or liaison with specialist to create specification
- Liaison with Building Control if necessary
- Meet and manage contractors
- Analyse and submit evaluation of specifications
- Compile project schedule, monitor and maintain all relationships
- Visit site throughout project
- Ensure Health and Safety regulations are followed
- Arrange and attend completion meeting
- Some projects would require tender protocol, and Maxwell FM can manage this process for the Client.